$29.99 per bottle
Release Date: May 24, 2021
- AGE WORTHY : 20% French New Oak and 80% Tank Fermented
- COLLECTABLE: This premium offering is worthy of international competition... yet at a ridiculous low price....without doubt, the best value of a Sauvignon Blanc in the Okanagan...what's debatable is it the best ever Savy ever to come out of Canada?
- DESCIPTION: Bone dry, vibrant, intense with the typical varietal aromas and taste, yet without the very grass-like component that sometimes comes from under-ripe fruit or too heavy a canopy. The mouthfeel is very rich yet without the "over the top" creamy yogurt style that is sometimes the result of too much malo-latic or too strong a strain. The balance of the oak is spot-on, as we have come to expect from a Giant Head product.
- ACCOLADES : This is an elegant and refined wine, beginning with aromas of lime and lemon. The palate delivers flavours of lime and meyer lemon mingled with herbal notes. 91 points" John Schreiner
- RELEASE DATE: Victoria Day, 2021